📕quotes worth reading
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. It is the accumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgments that leads us to either fortune or failure.”- Jim Rohn
- “Let others lead small lives, but not you.. Let others argue over small things, but not you.. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you.. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.”- Jim Rohn
- “I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “As long as I have a book in my hand, I don’t feel like I’m wasting time.”- Charlie Munger
- Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself. - Naval Ravikant
- You can spend the next 20 years of your life trying to become an expert in an old industry or you can spend the next 2 years to become an expert in the new industry- **Anonymous **
- “Learning is creation, not consumption. Knowledge is not something a learner absorbs, but something a learner creates.”- George Courds
- You will never see a happy person making fun of others.
- Money isn’t made. It is transferred from the people who consume to the people who create. - Elon Musk
- Everyone seems they have seen it all until they visit a new country.
- “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it.” - Erin Bury, Sprouter community manager
- Without commitment you will never start. But more importantly without consistency you will never finish.
- “We live in an age of infinite leverage, and the economic rewards for genuine intellectual curiosity have never been higher. Following your genuine intellectual curiosity is a better foundation for a career than following whatever is making money right now.”
- “The year is 2030, the only two professions are amazon employee and artist.” - Jack Butcher
- Money doesn’t buy happiness is a quote that’s told by the elite rich people who want you to stay poor.
- The internet rewards prolific people.
- “You learn to swim by jumping into the water and swimming, not by sitting in a classrom studying aqua-dynamic theory.” - Jed Mckenna
- “In theory, there is no difference between practice and and theory. In practice, there is.”
- Be mentally and spiritually sound. Because the moment you allow the way your body feels to influence how your mind and heart feel, you’ve lost. - Tabitha Brown
- Doing well in school only gets you more school. It has no life. It has no practical value. But in the real world, creating something has true value. True value to man himself, and to the society in which he creates it.
- To the world, education is to memorize and recite a litany of irrelevant facts. To be Educated means to Know something of value. To Know something that can transform a human life. To advance the life of man in a significant way.
- It’s not about “educated” v “un-educated.” It’s about “likes to read” and “doesn’t like to read.”
- “If a man knows more than others, he becomes lonely.” - Carl Jung
- Expect disappointment and you’ll never be disappointed.
- Don’t try to live 2 lives. The longer you try this, the more dangerous it becomes.
- A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
- If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s path. - Joseph Campbell
- “Tetris taught me that if you fit in, you disappear.”
- “Petty a man who has a favorite Resturant but not a favorite thinker.” - Jim Rohn
- The less people know, the more they are willing yo give advice on.
“If you haven’t read hundreds of books, you are functionally illiterate, and you will be incompetent because your personal experiences alone aren’t broad enough to sustain you.” - Jim Mattis
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
None of us are getting out of here alive. So please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be Kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.- Christopher Walken
” If you knew how quickly people forget the dead, you will stop living to impress people.”- Christopher Walken
“Pain will follow him forever who will run from it.”